Century Club: Gregory Welker
10-17-21 to 10-29-21
2 more days
How hot can it grt? When the carbon fiber paddle is too hot to hold....
7 days paddling
3 days camping
10 days sailing the sailing canoe.
5/27 to 7/9, including the potomac camper and paddling the swim dock and aluminum canoe at the cabin.
1. Cut and sew the tramp
2. Install the tramp
3. Assemble the roller furler and jib
4. Dissassemble and reassemble the roller furler, with enough line this time...
5. Clean the hull of the kruger.
6. Clean the hull of the hornbeck and fix the floatation in the wife's boat (sinking wife is NOT considered fun).
7. Clean the Vivianne hull and deck.
8. Try out a new seat in the Vivianne.
9. Clean the Kruger again...
10. Wash and dry all sails and lines.
patuxent camping and campsite maintenance
pocomoke river, kruger
broke a rudder line
Twice around the island.
yep, ALL of them..
just entering it this way because it is easier.
paddled jug bay
Paddled Jug Bay.
Paddled the swamps and marshes of the Patuxent
Paddle and camped at Merchants Mill Pond.