Think you can be on the water 100 days this year?
We do too! So join the SpinSheet Century Club and get rewarded for all that time on the water! We'll have a party and award burgees to all those who make it to the finish line by December 31. Learn more by reading the Stories of the Century Club
If you are a new user, please create account here:
If you are already signed up, click here to log in:
Here's how it works!
- Track your days. This is a group of honest folks, but we recommend keeping track using a loose leaf notebook or online calendar.
- It's not just about sailing. Go windsurfing, paddleboarding, kayaking, powerboating, anything that involves watercraft. Count days on other peoples' boats. Swimming, however, does not count.
- It's Not Just About the Bay. Test other waters. It's summer vacation, after all.
- Up to 10 days working on the boat count as days on the water. Boat on the hard? She still needs some love and attention. Go visit her. And see #2.
- Just get the boat off the dock. We're realists here, we know some days the main doesn't even go up due to lack of wind or other unforeseen issues. Still count the day.
Count your days from January 1 through December 31. To officially join the club, create your account and begin logging your days. On social media, tag your photos with #spinsheet100.
Questions about the SpinSheet Century Club? Email [email protected]