Think you can be on the water 100 days this year?
We do too! So join the SpinSheet Century Club and get rewarded for all that time on the water! We'll (hopefully) throw a party all those who make it to the finish line by December 31.. Learn more by reading the Stories of the Century Club
If you are a new user, please create account here:
If you are already signed up, click here to log in:
Here's how it works!
- Track your days. Keep track on SpinSheet's online Century Club page. Click on "log your days" above to get started. In past years, we've accepted various types of logs, but in 2021, all Century Club members must log their days here on the website by December 31.
- It's not just about sailing. Go windsurfing, paddleboarding, kayaking, powerboating, anything that involves watercraft. Count days on other peoples' boats. Swimming, however, does not count.
- It's Not Just About the Bay. Test other waters. It's summer vacation, after all.
- Up to 10 days working on the boat count as days on the water. Boat on the hard? She still needs some love and attention. Go visit her. And see #2.
- Just get the boat off the dock. We're realists here, we know some days the main doesn't even go up due to lack of wind or other unforeseen issues. Still count the day.
Count your days from January 1 through December 31. To officially join the club, create your account and begin logging your days. On social media, tag your photos with #spinsheet100.
Questions about the SpinSheet Century Club? Email [email protected]