Think you can be on the water 100 days this year?
Join the SpinSheet Century Club and get rewarded for all that time on the water! We'll throw a party all those who make it to the finish line by December 31. Learn more by reading the Stories of the Century Club
If you are a new user, please create account here:
If you are already signed up, click here to log in:
Here's how it works!
- Track your days. Keep track on SpinSheet's online Century Club page. Click on "log your days" above to get started. In past years, we've accepted various types of logs, but now all Century Club members must log their days here on the website by December 31.
- It's not just about sailing. Go windsurfing, paddleboarding, kayaking, powerboating, anything that involves watercraft. Count days on other peoples' boats. Swimming, however, does not count.
- It's not just about the Bay. Test other waters. It's summer vacation, after all.
- Exceptions: boat work days, remote control boats, and fishing from a pier: We allow up to 10 days of boat maintenance to count as "on-water" days (even if your boat is on the hard), OR you may count up to 10 days of remote control sailing or powerboat racing, OR you may count up to 10 days of fishing from a pier, OR a combination of all of those. We only allow 10 "exception" days per year.
- Just get the boat off the dock. Even one hour on a small boat counts as a "day" on the water, so go take that short boat ride.
Count your days from January 1 through December 31. To officially join the club, create your account and begin logging your days. On social media, tag your photos with #spinsheet100.
Questions about the SpinSheet Century Club? Email [email protected]