This was a boat yard summer for our 1966 Columbia 31. I can assure you we have a lot more than 10 days involved, but I'll assign 8 days to the following:
1. Replaced the engine.
2. Replaced all 4 opening portlights.
3. Re-painted the hull.
4. Installed a new stern pulpit.
5. Replaced the stern locker hatch.
6. Re-habbed our 7' dinghy to get another couple years out of her (she was built as a design test - a temporary...and is now 7 years old!).
7. Acquired commercial documentation.
8. Repaired and repainted the bottom.
Tomorrow is launch day!