U.S. SailGP Team Accept the “All In Challenge”
SailGP and the United States SailGP Team have joined the growing list of celebrities, sports teams, and leagues taking part in Fanatics’ “All In Challenge” to support Covid-19 relief. An experience like no other, the winning auction bidder will be the first fan ever to ride on the world’s fastest sail race boat as part of an ultra-exclusive VIP experience during a grand prix event in 2021.
With the goal of providing food for those in need, the All In Challenge has raised more than $42 million to-date by challenging the sports and entertainment industry to submit experiences for auction or sweepstakes.
As part of this effort, SailGP and the United States SailGP Team are offering a one-of-a-kind experience at either the San Francisco or New York SailGP event in 2021, including:
- Participation in a practice session onboard the U.S. SailGP Team’s F50 catamaran
- Behind-the-scenes tour with five-time America’s Cup winner Sir Russell Coutts and U.S. SailGP Team helmsman Rome Kirby
- VIP Adrenaline Lounge access for a premium race day experience
- Race viewing on a high-speed chase boat
- Dinner with Rome Kirby and the U.S. SailGP Team
- A complete kit of U.S. SailGP Team swag
- Flight and accommodation
“We couldn’t be more excited to accept the ‘All In Challenge’ and join with other sports in helping to give back to all the frontline workers and people in need during this crisis,” said Kirby. “We’re looking forward to giving the winner of our auction the ride of their life.”
Fans can go to sail.gp/allinchallenge to bid on the experience. The auction ends Wednesday, May 20 at 9 p.m. ET. All proceeds will benefit Meals on Wheels, No Kid Hungry, America’s Food Fund, Feeding America and the World Central Kitchen.